Low B snobs.

Cliff Fiscal

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do write up's on wine for my job sometimes. 99%Bull{censored}, 1%knowledge.

I gotta find some of this stuff. I jumped at the opportunity to do it when my boss asked knowing how fun it is to be a, well, corksniffing know it all.

The experience has inspired me to apply for a job at BP.

• Members

I do write up's on wine for my job sometimes. 99%Bull{censored}, 1%knowledge.

I gotta find some of this stuff. I jumped at the opportunity to do it when my boss asked knowing how fun it is to be a, well, corksniffing know it all.

The experience has inspired me to apply for a job at BP.

I used to work at World Market and we had a pretty decent wine selection. I loved when we had wine tastings and people would come in, take 30 seconds sniffing their little plastic sample cups, and turning their nose up at the $10 bottle of wine. Or they'd spout some bull{censored} about the oakeyness or subtle hints of chocolate and tobacco or etc. etc. :rolleyes:

Yes, this white table wine has a very strong hint of cocoa, I tell you what. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Members

I used to work at World Market and we had a pretty decent wine selection. I loved when we had wine tastings and people would come in, take 30 seconds sniffing their little plastic sample cups, and turning their nose up at the $10 bottle of wine. Or they'd spout some bull{censored} about the oakeyness or subtle hints of chocolate and tobacco or etc. etc.
:rolleyes:

Yes, this white table wine has a very strong hint of cocoa, I tell you what.

I've been to wine tastings. I have also been to the many vineyards in Lake Ontario (NY and Ontario Canada) wine country. :thu: I too have heard these 'descriptions' and I have never heard of wines that have a hint of chocolate or tobacco. It's {censored}in' fruit, damn it and I've never smelled such things. If I had I most likely would have had any.

I buy/drink them if they suit my taste and that can be varied over time.

Anyone ever see a wine bottle breathe? :rolleyes: I've never give the little green {censored}ers the chance. ;)

• Members

I used to work at World Market and we had a pretty decent wine selection. I loved when we had wine tastings and people would come in, take 30 seconds sniffing their little plastic sample cups, and turning their nose up at the $10 bottle of wine. Or they'd spout some bull{censored} about the oakeyness or subtle hints of chocolate and tobacco or etc. etc.

Yes, this white table wine has a very strong hint of cocoa, I tell you what.

[DenisLeary]

What's this? 182 year old oak barrel aged special family recipe sipping whiskey? Oh yeah, watch this, CLANG! gimme another one, allRIGHT? I'm gonna sip the whole {censored}ING bottle, asshole!

[/DenisLeary]

• Members

Put down the Fender and you'll understand.

:thu:

Hey, watch the Fender comments!:deadhorse: Take that, RSB! Nothin wrong with mine. Just kidding with you, sort of. I thought I should attack someone since this is my 666 post. Rock On.:rawk:

• Members

Hey, watch the Fender comments!
:deadhorse:
Take that, RSB! Nothin wrong with mine. Just kidding with you, sort of. I thought I should attack someone since this is my 666 post. Rock On.
:rawk:

Hehehe... Yeah they just seem to be pretty hit and miss.

Although I've tried out all the available models and it just isn't comparable to a Mod Q5 or a Dingwall so, meh. :)

• Members

Hehehe... Yeah they just seem to be pretty hit and miss.

Although I've tried out all the available models and it just isn't comparable to a Mod Q5 or a Dingwall so, meh.
:)

I will put my Roscoe Beck up against any of them.:poke: I know it is not active, but I really did like the active MM that I traded for it.

• Members

I will put my Roscoe Beck up against any of them.:poke: I know it is not active, but I really did like the active MM that I traded for it.

Bring it sonny boy! Prepare to get thumped!!! :mad::mad:

;)

Archived