Neil Young last night.

L. Ron Hoover

• Members

Wow.

A lot of young bands could learn a thing or two about rock n' roll from that guy. He's in his 60s and did an incredibly intense 2+ hour show. Played a bunch of classics but also some more obscure stuff like Tonight's the Night and Lost in Space. Very cool show. Good sound too.

:thu:

• Members

Cool! I've never seen him in concert.

This is the first time he's ever come here so I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Tickets were pricey ($85) but IMO totally worth it.

The opening band was pretty decent too. They were called "Everest," I believe. Kind of Wilco-esque.

• Members

Wow.

A lot of young bands could learn a thing or two about rock n' roll from that guy. He's in his 60s and did an incredibly intense 2+ hour show. Played a bunch of classics but also some more obscure stuff like Tonight's the Night and Lost in Space. Very cool show. Good sound too.

:thu:

Did he do an acoustic set followed by an electric set? That's what he did when I saw him a couple years ago. Played "A Man Needs a Maid" on what seemed like a church organ and it was awe-inspiring. Neil Young rules.

• Members

Did he do an acoustic set followed by an electric set? That's what he did when I saw him a couple years ago. Played "A Man Needs a Maid" on what seemed like a church organ and it was awe-inspiring. Neil Young rules.

Started electric, did an acoustic set in the middle and finished electric. Pretty eclectic set. Lots of the classics but a bunch of more obscure stuff, including about half of the "Tonight's The Night" album.:thu:

The setlist (Stolen from Thrasher's Wheat)

1. Mr. Soul

2. When You Dance, I Can Really Love

3. Are You Ready For The Country?

4. Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

5. Spirit Road

6. Barstool Blues

7. Words

8. Cinnamon Girl

9. Mother Earth

10. Change Your Mind

11. The Needle And The Damage Done

12. Lost In Space