has anybody downloaded and watched the leaked Wolverine movie?

bassesofalessergod

• Members

Yeah I wasn't really impressed. And not just because a lot of the scenes were unfinished, it just wasn't a strong plot. They tried to fit waaaaaay too much into it and it came off very rushed.

Ryan Reynolds was a perfect Deadpool. The guy who played Sabretooth... Not a fan.

• Members

Pfft...if you think hes gorgeous, wait til you see me........ I am eye candy
:thu:

I can think of a woman in Florida who is attracted to Wolvie for his claws... She likes the idea of putting a toy on them and retracting in and out. Sorta like a reciprocating saw :eek::facepalm::D

• Members

I can think of a woman in Florida who is attracted to Wolvie for his claws... She likes the idea of putting a toy on them and retracting in and out. Sorta like a reciprocating saw
:eek::facepalm::D

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29621224/

By Matthew Stabley

NBCWashington.com

updated 10:26 a.m. ET March 16, 2009

LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new and no crime was committed, the sheriff's office said.

• Members

If you want to get really hardcore into it... there were some things about Deadpool that weren't supposed to be there, like the whole swords thing, and the laser eyes thing... a lot of unfinished scenes, but I still want to see it in theatres

Deadpool... wasn't supposed to have swords... :confused:

• Members

My biggest issue with it was them making Wolverine and Sabretooth brothers. Other than that... I thought it was a decent movie. Not bad, not great.

They're brothers?

I haven't seen the movie but on paper I don't like Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth. I think this guy would be much more fitting. ( acting ability put aside).

Nathan Jones

Nathan%20Jones.jpg

He was a WWE wrestler, also appeared in Troy and Fearless.

• Members

They're brothers?

I haven't seen the movie but on paper I don't like Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth. I think this guy would be much more fitting. ( acting ability put aside).

Nathan Jones

Nathan%20Jones.jpg

He actually kinda looks like Sabretooth! Put some long facial hair on the side, good to go.

• Members
They're brothers?

Nathan Jones

Nathan%20Jones.jpg

I thought Tyler Mane, who was Sabretooth in the X-Men movies, was perfect. In fact, he kinda looked like Sabretooth without any make-up!

• Members

I don't recall them calling him that. Either way, deadpool had swords on his back.

They started calling him Weapon XI near the end of the movie. It was really just references to something they called Weapon XI... Then you find out that the thing they were referring Weapon XI to was Wade

Clever line from Wolverine "Stryker finally figured out how to shut you up"

• Members

They started calling him Weapon XI near the end of the movie. It was really just references to something they called Weapon XI... Then you find out that the thing they were referring Weapon XI to was Wade

Clever line from Wolverine "Stryker finally figured out how to shut you up"

Yeah I found that amusing. It tied in with Striker's earlier comment of, "You'd be the perfect soldier if you didn't talk", or whatever. I thought they were supposed to get a different actor for W-XI, but it sure looked like Reynolds to me...

Either way, deadpool was deadpool and wep XI was wep XI, I don't see where the confusion is.

• Members

oh yeah, in the comics they are two completely different people and characters, but in the movie they made Wade, who is deadpool, Weapon XI

Just I know that people who are super into comic books are getting pissed that the people who made the movie did that... Me, I don't really care

I heard that they might be into making a Deadpool movie... which would be sick because deadpool is definitely a sick character and Reynolds was a perfect character match for him, smartass kinda guy who can still kick ass

Archived