OT: Fish sticks...

Super_Donut_Man

• Members
Ahhh... I don't know. You take a soft corn tortilla, put stuff in it, bend it into a taco shape. And call it a taco. Maybe?
:confused:

Ya, but it's much, much better with a soft, warm flour tortilla. I'm pretty sure it's worse for you too! And all you need is plain ol' American cheese on it. 2 slices outta do it. :thu:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't know what ya'll are talking about with this whole South Park business, I haven't watched TV on purpose yet this year.

But, fish sticks. I hate them. I have not eaten them in about 20 years though, so maybe I do like them. But I doubt it.

• Members
Crispy fish sticks with a bit of mayo and a twist of fresh lemon ftw. Kim Chee on the side for some sour/hot balance and veggie crunch.

Kanye Who? I don't think I've ever heard a song of his. I avoid it whenever possible...

But try the combo above. Tasty!~ :thu:

• Members
I gravely miss
H. Salt Fish 'n Chips
. The very best evar. Anybody remember this franchise? Better than anything I ever had in Britain.
:cry:

Yep. :thu: The malt vinegar. The simulated newspaper. Good stuff. :love:

I suggested fish stick tacos to the cafeteria folks at work.
"OK, write it down and we'll do it."
So I need a fish taco sauce recipe. I made some with sour cream, mayo, taco seasoning, garlic salt, lime juice, cilantro, and jalapinos. It was good but I didn't measure anything. Ideas?

• Members

I totally remember H. Salt! I believe there were 2 here in the area, dont remember wher they were though.

Boy am i full from the 6 fish sticks and salad i had. i think ill have some more tomorrow night, ill let you know.

ikestr

• Members
I don't know what ya'll are talking about with this whole South Park business, I haven't watched TV on purpose yet this year.

Fish sticks sounds an awful like fish dicks, hence the gay fish joke.

But, fish sticks. I hate them. I have not eaten them in about 20 years though, so maybe I do like them. But I doubt it.

I feel sorry for you... :poke::p

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Yep.
:thu:
The malt vinegar. The simulated newspaper. Good stuff.
:love:

I suggested fish stick tacos to the cafeteria folks at work.

"OK, write it down and we'll do it."

So I need a fish taco sauce recipe. I made some with sour cream, mayo, taco seasoning, garlic salt, lime juice, cilantro, and jalapinos. It was good but I didn't measure anything. Ideas?

Oh damn..fish tacos... Prob my number one thing I miss from my time in SoCal.. The idea of them sounded gross.. until I had one.. wow, like the taste of summer!:love:

• 2 months later...

Archived