Paging Brother Mango to the "he did what to his bass?" Phone

t3ch

• Members

Yo BM! Haven't seen a thread from you in awhile for any modifications or crazy ideas. Unless I've just missed them...

Got any new pics or ideas for us? Did you a stick a Zoom-B2 in a bass yet? Maybe make one with a thermos built into the body so you can sip from the headstock during a show?

:wave:

• Members

Yes. We all know you're supposed to by 3, immediately sell 2 of them as not what you were looking for, then trade the last one in on something else in 6 months.

:D

Hey!! :mad::mad:

:(

• Members

Thanks for inquiring about the staus of the project.

This is the inspiration that I need to get done. I got mired in all the possibilites available to me and the bass is still undone with just maybe a few more hours to put into it.

Right now, the envelope isn't working. Something must have jiggled loose because one day it was working fine and the next day it wasn't.

Talking with Kindness has also helped me look at this bass more like a project manager: what are my deadlines, where's my list of what needs to be done and by when?

So ... when Bassman1956 demands seeing the bass at SARios', that's my timeline.

To summarize: I got overwhelmed with possibilities and now the bass is sitting on my workbench, 85% complete.

• Members

This is the inspiration that I need to get done. I got mired in all the possibilites available to me and the bass is still undone with just maybe a few more hours to put into it.

Right now, the envelope isn't working. Something must have jiggled loose because one day it was working fine and the next day it wasn't.

Talking with Kindness has also helped me look at this bass more like a project manager: what are my deadlines, where's my list of what needs to be done and by when?

To summarize: I got overwhelmed with possibilities and now the bass is sitting on my workbench, 85% complete.

From old grasshopper to young grasshopper,

this is when you retrieve ancient probverb and shout,

To hell with the engineering,

let's build this gaddam thing!

:p

• Members

From old grasshopper to young grasshopper,

this is when you retrieve ancient probverb and shout,

let's build this gaddam thing!

:p

I can dig it:

Let's build the goddamned thing!

Where in life would that not apply????

• Members

:cool:

Archived