Happy...

Super Bass

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bah! {censored}.

See? the Christians control you. They whip out their "done wrong by" attitude and threaten you with excommunication and you cave in.

You just summed up the last 2000 years in about 13 minutes.

STFU! :mad:

No christians control me. :mad:

I have no problems saying I think this whole thing is BS. Maybe I shouldnt have posted the picture but screw it. I still feel the same way. Just removed it because well it seemed to offend people a little "too much". :idk:

• Members

STFU!
:mad:

No christians control me.
:mad:

I have no problems saying I think this whole thing is BS. Maybe I shouldnt have posted the picture but screw it. I still feel the same way. Just removed it because well it seemed to offend people a little "too much".
:idk:

/shrug

They have no problem offending anyone else, so I just don't pay them the same courtesy. They will {censored} on Islam, Wicca, Judaism, and many other religions and especially those with no religion. As far as I'm concerned, it's open season.

:p

• Members

/shrug

They have no problem offending anyone else, so I just don't pay them the same courtesy. They will {censored} on Islam, Wicca, Judaism, and many other religions and especially those with no religion. As far as I'm concerned, it's open season.

:thu:

• Members

/shrug

I kinda agree , but that doesn't happen here . I've never seen anyone seriously bash someone else's beliefs here or poke serious fun at it , I don't think SB was out to upset anyone either but I bet it would have {censored}stormed . I could be wrong .

on a side note I saw Religulous last night :lol: loved it !

edit: oh except scientologist

• Members

/shrug

If you, or anyone else in this thread has an issue with my post above directed at Superbass, how about directing it at me instead of the Christian population. In case you somehow missed it, I'm a Buddhist and have been for almost 18 years.

It's Easter. Let the Christians have their day.

• Members

If you, or anyone else in this thread has an issue with my post above directed at Superbass, how about directing it at me instead of the Christian population. In case you somehow missed it, I'm a Buddhist and have been for almost 18 years.

It's Easter. Let the Christians have their day.

I didn't "miss" that you're a Buddhist. I didn't ask.

My comment is more towards the reply about them being banned in the AMP forum for that. Even YOU aren't that draconian.

• Members

Who was banned in the Bass Forum over the picture? Who was told to remove it? I simply said it was tasteless on Easter to post it.

No one. Earlier on it was on the Amp forum where several people were allegedly banned for the same picture (the original one).

No one anywhere said that someone on the bass forum was banned.

• Members

No one. Earlier on it was on the Amp forum where several people were allegedly banned for the same picture (the original one).

No one anywhere said that someone on the bass forum was banned.

I don't think it was the same cartoon but it was more or less the same insult .

Archived