Music Taste..."Some people U just can't reach''

qmel4

• Members

Took a 2 hour drive with the wife my son ,daughter (17yrs. & 13 yrs. old) and 18 year old nephew. my selected discography... The Beatles ''Let it Be''...and Miles Davis ''Kinda Blue''. I'm an '' Afro-American'' and can appreciate all types of music.. However my wife and daughter laughed at my musical selection. My son and nephew were indifferent.I really love music from 1968 to 1981....sure there is some good stuff afterwards however the stuff made from that time period is timeless.
:cop: I think I'll give them a course in music appreciation.

• Members

Took a 2 hour drive with the wife my son ,daughter (17yrs. & 13 yrs. old) and 18 year old nephew. my selected discography... The Beatles ''Let it Be''...and Miles Davis ''Kinda Blue''. I'm an '' Afro-American'' and can appreciate all types of music.. However my wife and daughter laughed at my musical selection. My son and nephew were indifferent.I really love music from 1968 to 1981....sure there is some good stuff afterwards however the stuff made from that time period is timeless.

:cop:
I think I'll give them a course in music appreciation.

I can understand where the younger ones in your car are coming from .

I thought the beatles sounded really cheesy Till I was in my 20s and Miles Davis

was elevator music...til I started getting stoned :lol:

You can try to make them appreciate it but it may not click til years later

• Members

I don't think U have to get stoned to appreciate it. My Frat Brothers thought I was a stoner because I listened to Pink Floyd & Funkadelic ? I Drank a lot when I was younger but never a stoner.

• Members

Machine Head - Deep Purple.

Lazy blew my mind.

{censored}ing nice .

I was into what ever they where playing on the radio when I was seven.

Some real sad {censored}...but I still like some of it:facepalm:

a lot of it:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Members

OK stuff I liked around that age was , midnight Oil( they could have been later ) Micheal jackson, Duran Duran, Bonnie tyler (really loved her hit so much I question my sexuality) INXS,

Could name some more but I think I may have got into them later, not sure ...umming and arring about Madonna and prince

Archived