Just Murdered The Servers on Amazon.com

RSBro

• Members

My wanted list for Blu-Ray: 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Miami Vice (Unrated Director's Cut) and the Blade Runner 5-BR disc pack. It was only like $2 more than the regular version, and plus if Ridley Scott says this is the definitive version, I believe him. :) Why the director's cut of Alien wasn't the real one is {censored}ing beyond me.

Then I got some stuff I used to have or have lost in Muse, Pantera and KsE. I felt way behind on my "standards" in my music collection.

• Members

:thu:
:thu:

I knew I was missing a good one that I didn't already have on DVD that was recommended so I went back to that thread and yeah it was you who said that. :)

I forget how badass that movie actually is sometimes.

• Members

Let me know what you think of the video quality. It could totally be my imagination, but IME something about the way they filmed that and did the effects make it look redonkulously good. Better than any other live action blu-ray I've found.

• Members

Let me know what you think of the video quality. It could totally be my imagination, but IME something about the way they filmed that and did the effects make it look redonkulously good. Better than any other live action blu-ray I've found.

With Sir Ridley at the helm of the revamping of that set, I would expect nothing less. :cool:

I need to email him and see WTF is up with the "Alien" B-R release!! :mad::mad:

• Members

Even the "refreshed" transfer for the Alien: Quadrilogy set I have looked spectacular, which is why I'm losing sleep as to when they're coming to High-Def!

EDIT: Just read a few places that the whole Quadrilogy set is set for a late 2009 release on B-R. :cool:

I know what I'm gettin' for Christmas!

I don't care how many damn formats in my lifetime there are; I will always buy this set over and over and over.

Archived