Can't WAIT 'til I'm Done With My Workout

T. Alan Smith

• Members

A moogerfooger? I almost don't care what it sounds like with a name like that.

"Hey Alan, you had great tone out there tonight. What's your secret?"

"I brought in this moogerfooger, stomped on the guy, and that's what came out."

• Members

Big fan of their envelope-controlled filter and ring modulator. I think I still prefer the EH Bass Micro Synthesizer for synth effects, however. The Moog is a little too "out there" and didn't seem as usable to me. You can get some wild sounds out of it.

Let us know how you like it!

• Members

Well, I spent a couple hours with it last night. W/O a rocker pedal to control it, it's more of a studio tool. I need to get a rocker pedal to make this useful in a live setting. W/O being able to control the VCO, etc...it's pretty limiting.

It's a BIG pedal. Construction is TOP notch!! Sound is excellent...albeit out there.

I feel that, after spending plenty of quality time with it last night, grabbing a couple rocker pedals should make this pedal a riot.

• Members

Okay, I've been working with it for several days now, and getting the hang of it. It's gonna be a bit tricky to integrate live and not be too intrusive, as it's a pretty extreme pedal. I plan on ordering a pair of expression pedals to use with it to make it practical in a live setting.

Next week, when I get a real keyboardist over my place, we'll run it with my Roland JX3p synth and tear sh*t up. :thu:

I can't wait to run a mix/submix thru it too. :evil:

Anyway...I'll try to record a sample this week fo' y'all. :)

• Members

Okay, I've been working with it for several days now, and getting the hang of it. It's gonna be a bit tricky to integrate live and not be too intrusive, as it's a pretty extreme pedal. I plan on ordering a pair of expression pedals to use with it to make it practical in a live setting.

Next week, when I get a real keyboardist over my place, we'll run it with my Roland JX3p synth and tear sh*t up.
:thu:
I can't wait to run a mix/submix thru it too.
:evil:
Anyway...I'll try to record a sample this week fo' y'all.
:)

I was trying to find a pic of a Calvin & Hobbes cartoon, where his transmorgrifier malfunctions, but none that I found would let me hot-link them. But, the thought is there.

:D

• Members

I'm sorry about the back though. Nothing will mess you up faster than a hurt back. I've been mostly pain free for 2 years now. yay. Thank goodness.

I didn't really know what that meant 'til this past January. I'm amazed a what chiro has done. In fact, I've been s-l-o-w-l-y getting back into my workout routine, but life sure is different now. Guess I still have a lot of healing to do.

Actually, I just got off the phone with a customer of mine, and he was telling me about this Elation drink. He's taken it for several months now, and says that if you stick to it(1/dy), your back will feel noticeably better. Anyone know anything about this?

Archived