Jennifer Franks

der oxenrig

• Members

while an argument can be made that Tull is one of the most under-rated bands of all time, an even bigger crime is that Aqualung, besides from the title track and maybe Locomotive Breath is almost unknown....

I usede to cover Hymn 43 in every band i was in.

Under-rated?? How can he be under-rated. Didn't Tull win a Grammy for the best heavy metal act? :confused: That is probably one more Grammy that Metallica, Slayer, Sabbath, Ozzy, Motley Crue, Poison, Iron Maden, AC/DC, Medadeath, Spinal Tapp, etc, etc.

• Members

Under-rated?? How can he be under-rated. Didn't Tull win a Grammy for the best heavy metal act?
:confused:
That is probably one more Grammy that Metallica, Slayer, Sabbath, Ozzy, Motley Crue, Poison, Iron Maden, AC/DC, Medadeath, Spinal Tapp, etc, etc.

that was the first million dollar question on Who Wants to be a Millionaire with Regis.

I remember i was doing laundry in a public laundromat and it was right when that show was huge. They were playing it on the TV and everyone was watching because it was the first time someone got to the million dollar question.

When it came up, i yelled out the answer before they even put the choices up and everyone looked at me like i was a genius!

the dude on the show didn't get it.

He actually said he had only heard of one of the bands, but the funny thing is, you could tell the only band he had ever heard of was JT.

• Members

that was the first million dollar question on Who Wants to be a Millionaire with Regis.

I remember i was doing laundry in a public laundromat and it was right when that show was huge. They were playing it on the TV and everyone was watching because it was the first time someone got to the million dollar question.

When it came up, i yelled out the answer before they even put the choices up and everyone looked at me like i was a genius!

the dude on the show didn't get it.

He actually said he had only heard of one of the bands, but the funny thing is, you could tell the only band he had ever heard of was JT.

Bahahahahahaha, boalg, genius of the laundromat! :thu:

Archived