Finally got around to watching Swingers.

zachoff

• Members

Granted, I haven't seen it in a LONG time, so maybe it's lost some of it's timeliness. I think you also have to be at that point in your life where you're doing out with friends trying to have a good time, but more often than not it doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to

• Members

Granted, I haven't seen it in a LONG time, so maybe it's lost some of it's timeliness. I think you also have to be at that point in your life where you're doing out with friends trying to have a good time, but more often than not it doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to

I think you just nailed it...when I saw that flick, I was out haunting bars all night and cruising for chicks....

• Members

Yeah, probably would have been better if I'd watched it when I was 20... At the same time, I wanted to punch dudes that acted like that when I was 20. I dunno, to each their own.

Not to derail, but I watched it on Netflix's 'watch now' thinger they have going on. Pretty bad ass feature. Hopefully I can get a long enough HDMI cable and stream from my PC to my TV. That would rule. :thu:

See, that's the problem. I'm just a huge dork.

Archived