Why did you pick the name you picked?

Stranglehold

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would like to acquire a mahogany-bodied, carved-maple-topped guitar with two humbuckers, a 3-way switch, v/v/t/t controls, a 24.75" scale, trapezoid inlays, body and neck binding, 50's-profile neck, and an "open book" headstock.

In desert burst, please

Seriously, I swear if I ever make a huge amount of money, I'm buying you that damn guitar. :lol: You've wanted one for so long!

• Members

I would like to acquire a mahogany-bodied, carved-maple-topped guitar with two humbuckers, a 3-way switch, v/v/t/t controls, a 24.75" scale, trapezoid inlays, body and neck binding, 50's-profile neck, and an "open book" headstock.

In desert burst, please

That sounds like a Custom to me. I love the Customs more than any other, but I will say in my hands on experience with LP's (a seriously stupid amount of them have passed thru my hands) I'd rather take the Studio or Standard for wood quality if it's a Desertburst. I haven't seen a nice Custom or AAA top Standard yet. The nicest (and heaviest) have always been the basic Standards and Studios oddly enough.

• Members

That sounds like a Custom to me. I love the Customs more than any other, but I will say in my hands on experience with LP's (a seriously stupid amount of them have passed thru my hands) I'd rather take the Studio or Standard for wood quality if it's a Desertburst. I haven't seen a nice Custom or AAA top Standard yet. The nicest (and heaviest) have always been the basic Standards and Studios oddly enough.

It's this one.

273619.jpg

• Members

It was given to me in a dream by God.

And He did smile upon me, and in

basking light laid His hand upon

me and said, "Go forth my son,

and stir {censored} up on the interwebs,

for your name is Loki De Cat

and they shall know you."

I used to have Loki De Lizard (he was my pet iguana).

• Members

Well, my first initial is J. My last initial is C. I play bass.

It kind of came from looking through the liner notes from one of the Queensryche albums and noticing Eddie Jackson referred to as Ed Bass. I thought it was cool, so I started using JC Bass as a "stage name". :D

Archived