Freddie Mac CFO commits suicide.

catphish

• Members

http://www.businessinsider.com/freddie-mac-cfo-commits-suicide-2009-4

David Kellermann, Acting Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Freddie Mac, was found dead this morning.

Fairfax County Police officials tell 9NEWS NOW they responded to his home around 5 a.m. after his wife alerted them to his suicide.

Kellermann was 41 years old.

According to Freddie Mac's website, Kellerman was with Freddie Mac for more than 16 years and named Acting Chief Financial Officer in September.

• Members

This is all presuming that the job made him suicidal, of course.

Of course. It could have been a host of other things aside being looked at by the entire country as a crook and having your balls held to the fire by the government.

Maybe he was upset over a TV show being canceled. :p

• Members

I wonder what the Homicide detectives were looking for? Maybe it's just standard procedure.

I also wonder if they'll do an autopsy. Of course if a local thug like Drew Petersen can have autopsies manipulated then imagine what the DEMOCRATS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ECONOMIC CRISIS can do.

• Members

Of course if a local thug like Drew Petersen can have autopsies manipulated then imagine what the DEMOCRATS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ECONOMIC CRISIS can do.

Yeah, it was the Democrats. It wasn't the millions of stupid {censored}tards buying stuff on credit that they couldn't pay for. Your understanding of the way the world works astounds me.

• Members

We could've stopped this unfortunate suicide. We should've dissolved Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae and gotten the US gov't out of the housing business. You see, we have only ourselves to blame!

• Members

We could've stopped this unfortunate suicide. We should've dissolved Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae and gotten the US gov't out of the housing business. You see, we have only ourselves to blame!

nods head........

It takes a village. :(:cry:

Archived