Swine Flu.

catphish

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Correlation does not equal causation, D.
;)

If you haven't been doing any traveling south of the border lately and/or haven't been in touch with anyone who has, you're probably fine.

I pretty sure I don't actually have it. :D

But it's all I've been hearing about for 48 hours, and while I can't tell you exactly why yet, something about the reports have me concerned.

I never was worried about hoof-mouth or mad cow, etc....

Not sure why this is giving me pause.

• Members

I pretty sure I don't actually have it.
:D

But it's all I've been hearing about for 48 hours, and while I can't tell you exactly
why
yet, something about the reports have me concerned.

I never was worried about hoof-mouth or mad cow, etc....

Not sure why this is giving me pause.

I read about this last night and today I feel super run down, scratchy throat, etc. I think it's just our minds messing with us.

• Members

I was completely unable to get a doctor for my daughter this weekend. All hospitals, clinics etc. were jam packed with folks affected by this thing. She has a severe earache luckily I found chinese herbalist and the stuff she gave me for her seems to be working. I'm surprised her eardrum didn't rupture actually, I've never seen her cry quite like that before.

• Members

I was completely unable to get a doctor for my daughter this weekend. All hospitals, clinics etc. were jam packed with folks affected by this thing. She has a severe earache luckily I found chinese herbalist and the stuff she gave me for her seems to be working. I'm surprised her eardrum didn't rupture actually, I've never seen her cry quite like that before.

Poor thing. Earaches for the little ones are the worst. I hope she feels better.

• Members

I remember an outbreak of the swine flu about '77 or '78. Really hyped in the US. More people died from the vaccine than the flu itself. I was in the Navy at the time. The Navy would mandate yearly flu shots for everyone. Period. Enough people raised a stink over this the ill effects of this one that they actually gave us the option of getting it, and almost no one went.

Archived