Tax return question

Crescent Seven

• Members

When you talk to the IRS, just ask for copies of your transcripts of prior returns filed.

Also, start making notes of this now. If this was something involved with your ex's doing, you may be eligible for innocent spousal relief if she was handling this and you might have gotten fleeced. This is what I do for a living so PM me man if ya got any questions.

• Members

Wow!

Serious, dood, that's a heela question to need to ask!

I can see why you've been MIA for a few days!

I'm MIA because I don't have consistent internet access right now.

I called the IRS, but their useless automated system says my SSN is not a valid entry, and I need to have the exact, correct return amount to receive further information. That number is the one I think I'm being lied to about.

I'm trying to figure out how we made 90% of what we made in 2007, yet our 2008 return was less than 25% of the 2007 amount. What I didn't know was that the bitch opened another bank account and had our returns directly deposited into that account, and since her friend prepared our taxes (like she always had), I think the fix is in. I got "half" of the return.:rolleyes:

I've been really cordial during this whole thing, but if I find out she ripped me off and planned it out like that, it's {censored}ing on...

C7

Archived