So my birthday is coming up...

willsellout

• Members

This Sunday is May 3rd and it is my birthday. So I've taken the week off, I'm going to see Wolverine on Friday and I told my wife that I want to get a pedal; the EH Stereo Electric Mistress. I've been wanting a good chorus and flange and that solves both needs. I'll probably pick up another cable as well as all of my Bayou Audio cables have failed:confused:

I'm thinking I'll throw down the cash for a nice Spectraflex cable.

It's shaping up to be a pretty cool week for me. I'm chilling, cooking good dinners and enjoying some adult beverages all week.

The downside is that I'm a year older. {censored} it!

Dan

• Members

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY

Bayou Audio Cables are warranted by Bayou Audio Cables, Inc., to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. In the event of such defects, the Bayou Audio Cables product will be repaired or at our option, replaced with a new one free of if delivered to Bayou Audio Cables, Inc. This warranty excludes defects due to normal wear, abuse, or shipping damage.

Maybe you fall under this?

Happy Birthday!

• Members

I'm sure I do and I will be contacting him shortly. I've heard he's really backlogged so I'm still probably going to get a new cable anyway to get me by.

Yeah he looks pretty busy. Same with Barefoot Larry, my string maker. I put in an order for strings last December. :rolleyes: Oh well. Maybe I should just get off my butt, buy some line trimmer and make my own damn strings. :idea:

So what are you going to eat for your Birthday dinner?

• Members

Thanks guys, I never thought I'd be 33. I'm definitely starting to feel it. I got sore from driving up to Portland...who gets sore from driving:D

You're younger than I am?

{censored}.:mad:

Well... happy birthday anyhow, ya big baby.

• Members

This Sunday is May 3rd and it is my birthday. So I've taken the week off, I'm going to see Wolverine on Friday and I told my wife that I want to get a pedal; the EH Stereo Electric Mistress. I've been wanting a good chorus and flange and that solves both needs. I'll probably pick up another cable as well as all of my Bayou Audio cables have failed:confused:

I'm thinking I'll throw down the cash for a nice Spectraflex cable.

It's shaping up to be a pretty cool week for me. I'm chilling, cooking good dinners and enjoying some adult beverages all week.

The downside is that I'm a year older. {censored} it!

Dan

"They say it's your birthday....it's my birthday, too, yeah!"

Happy Birtdhay to both of us!

Archived