Brutal Bass Player Needed

Bluescout

• Members

That's my favorite line from it as well.

Just because they play plenty of shows without bass players doesn't mean their live sound is very good.

Well they are defiantly not for the "you get more bee's with honey, than salt" school of thought. To BRUTAL for that, the other Death Metal bands might laugh at them, if they found out. :lol:

• Members

"Born from the pure hatred that is personified as the city of Boston, Forced Asphyxiation was formed in late 2007 when drummer Alex and guitarist Brian, after being in and out of many local bands, were both looking to form a new project that focused exclusively on the brutality that is death metal. Soon after their first jam session they decided to pool together their talent in order to form a new band that projected pure hatred, violence, and outright brutal metal. After jamming with a few others in hopes of creating a brutal massacre, they soon found themselves with an old co-indecental homie from back in the day that both Alex and Brian knew. That was Brian, or what others knew him as: Pantera Brian. He brought forth the raw putresence that they were looking for, and soon joined the group to eternally shred."

I post this that ye may not need to visit their myspace page.

And that ye might scoff a little, to be honest.

• Members

"That was Brian, or what others knew him as: Pantera Brian.
He brought forth the raw putresence that they were looking for
, and soon joined the group to eternally shred."

I think this means P. Brian really made them stink.

Archived