So I've FINALLY put a pedal board together...

t3ch

• Members

For the past ~2.5 years I've had at least a grand of pedals sitting around at any given point. Many of you will probably recall my massive NGD threads showing the ridiculous turnover of pedals I go through.... Well, I've finally zoned in on what I want/like. Unfortunately, this board isn't complete as I've recently sold some pedals to supplement my trip to Hawaii this week. A few modulation pedals will be added back in in the coming months. As of now, though...

pedalboard_finished.jpg

I have a bunch of colored tape sitting around, and I am going to label each of the knobs with my settings in case something gets moved. Unfortunately, band practice was cancelled this weekend so I didn't get a chance to verify my settings through a rig. It's not quite the same as through headphones :)

• Members

Looking good. What's the story on the Disnortion?

Yo.

I really like it. The overdrive kinda sucks if you're looking for something subtle, but it has usable sounds. The octava is subpar by itself, but the octava with either the fuzz or OD engaged sounds pretty awesome.

I would easily recommend it as a sort of intro, one-size-fits-all fuzz pedal.

• Members

Nice board you have here. No master switch or tuner?

I use the effects loop on my M-Pulse and use the footswitch as a master, and I have a Korg Pitchjack that I am currently using. I eventually want a Pitchblack, but as mentioned, I have a Hawaii trip to worry about for now. The jack will do for now until I get a black. :wave:

• Members

Did I get that off you?! It's been awhile since I bought it, so I don't remember. That'd be funny if so though, eh?
:lol:

I use the effects loop on my M-Pulse and use the footswitch as a master, and I have a Korg Pitchjack that I am currently using. I eventually want a Pitchblack, but as mentioned, I have a Hawaii trip to worry about for now. The jack will do for now until I get a black.
:wave:

I honestly don't remember who I sold it to or where it was shipped, but mine was dinged up exactly like yours. Cool pedal but I obviously didn't use it enough to keep it :D

• Members

Damn. You have 4 different fuzz peddles on your board? That is some serious fuzz! Do you ever use more than one at a time?

I don't really use pedals except for the occassional modulation effect. My bass board consists of a Yamaha Bass Magic Stomp and a tuner. Now I feel naked. :o

• Members

Damn. You have 4 different fuzz peddles on your board? That is some serious fuzz! Do you ever use more than one at a time?

I don't really use pedals except for the occassional modulation effect. My bass board consists of a Yamaha Bass Magic Stomp and a tuner. Now I feel naked.
:o

I'm in a rock band and I can use sounds from slight overdrive to break-your-face distortion, so it helps having a few levels to work with. I can use several together for a few cool sounds. The disnortion always has the octava turned on with either the fuzz or OD. The flashback fuzz and catastrofuzz sounds pretty brutal engaged together.

Archived