Reminder of Stage Presence

lokidecat

• Members

I'm not going to say it sucked, because the band obviously displays good musicianship and the choreography and costumes entertaining...BUT I need a little more cohesiveness in songwriting. I series of well-executed sonic events doesn't speak to me like a real tune does. ;)

• Members

what sucked about it?

i understand that it was a medely but it was all over the place. i couldnt really follow it at all. i give him props for being super into his music tho.

to be honest have not heard much mr. bungle besides a coupla youtube vids but i do own a fantomas album. what are the better mr. bungle cds? ill have to grab one or two and give them a listen.

• Members

you guys need to remember, they were like 17-18 when they wrote all this stuff from their first album.

i'd like to hear what you were doing in high school musically.

lol, i was playing the snare drum in marching band.

whats a good mr. bungle album to get?

• Members

their third called "California" is probably most accessible, their first self titled is my favorite, their second "disco volante" is absolutely amazing but a bit hard to digest in places for most people.

• Members

i'd like to hear what you were doing in high school musically.

Some pretty cool stuff, actually. Nothing recorded that I can play for you, unfortunately, but we were writing stuff back then. Also playing covers, of course - everything from Allman Bros to Alice Cooper.:lol: that would '71- '73.

• Members

first album is a classic..self-titled

the second, disco volante, is nothing like the 1st

the third, california, is nothing like the 1st two

get all 3, and enjoy the evolution

Archived