New Gear

samson3382

• Members

got my GBE1200 yesterday. its great. (the footswitch has a 20 or 25 foot cable, longer than any guitar switch i've seen) the only problem is it doesnt fit in my rack quite right with the feet on, and the screws to remove the feet are covered with plastic. :mad: (its a sweet rack with extendable handle and wheels) I don't want to void the warranty. Don't know what to do...

• Members

You might consider sending a private message to agedhorse and/or hasbeen who both work at Genz Benz.

Speaking of GB, I'm strongly considering a Shuttle 3.0-10T combo for my band's full-band acoustic shows. I'd put it on a folding tiltback amp stand, and it would be perfect. Plus, I can buy an extension cab at some point when I need a bit more volume on stage.

• Members

in case you havent seen it, today's
M.F. Putrid Deal of the Day
is the folding tiltback amp stand for $10+

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up. :thu: That's the large version, which I'm not sure would be ideal for the 3.0-10T combo. Our new drummer works at GC, so I imagine he can get me a decent deal on the stand when I'm ready to buy the combo...

• Members

cool thanks everybody. thats funny i actually used to work at a hydroelectric plant a few years ago here in idaho. It was a diversion canal type, much smaller and much less impact. it was and still is a failure though, designed badly, loses money every year, but it still has to be taken care of. it just gets passed around to different companies as a tax write-off.

Archived