Is anyone here proud to be an Armenian?

Renfield

• Members

bbl's thread got me thinking about this.

Are you proud to be an Armenian? If so, why?

Myself? I am actually not Armenian. I was born in Canada, but my Grandfather and everyone to come before were born in Ireland. So I guess that makes me.... Canadian. I'm cool with that. :)

• Members

I don't even want to know how it is that you came to know of that video... but that's some funny {censored} right there. The part about the turtleneck. Wet keyboard. Yeah, thanks. My hero.
:thu:

There is a radio station in LA called KROQ. The morning show does {censored} like this all the time. I thought it was appropriate:D

• Members

My dad's best friend is hella-proud of his Armenian heritage. His last name even ends in the usual Armenian "-ian." He is so all about his Armenian heritage that even though his family has always gone by Elgatian (El-gay-shun) he insists on being called Elgatian (El-got-ee-on). His five kids all have Armenian middle names as well. Just to give him {censored}, my grandfather once said to him "Armenians? Hell, aren't they just Russian niggers?" The look on his face was beyond priceless.

• Members

I used to try and hit this Armenian girls booty when she moved to my old town back in the day. I wound up making out with her friend and the Armenian girl punched me in the arm multiple times.

They were from Westchester so,

yeah.

Archived