The Fray does Kanye!!!

Funkee1

• Members

I cannot stand Adam Lambert. sheesh.

He was great at One for the first few bars, then he starts his broadway screeching crap.

If that guy sells more records than I can count on my hands I would be shocked.

• Members

Had to hand it to him. I think he's going home tonight, but he rocked this!

Adam torturing Aerosmith may have handed Danny Gokey the crown.

Never know. At this point anyone could win. It's a popularity contest.

Fact is....all 3 of these guys are gonna have pretty lucrative careers for the next several years.

• Members

I am not a big fan of The Fray, and I am a big Kanye fan, but don't care for this song much.

Having said that, their take on this song is riveting, IMHO...

i knew it would be only a matter of time before people started doing good covers of songs off of '808s.' those songs are seriously kickass and if some one, who can actually sing, covers them, they'd be stellar.

• Members

I can't stand Kanye West. It's nothing to do with his music, it has to do with him. Never before have I seen someone with such a narcissistic complex. Anyone who claims that they would be in a modern day version of the bible needs to have their head examined.

• Members
I can't stand Kanye West. It's nothing to do with his music, it has to do with him. Never before have I seen someone with such a narcissistic complex. Anyone who claims that they would be in a modern day version of the bible needs to have their head examined.

Hey! That no way to talk about the voice of a whole generation! :mad:

.......beotch-slaps Docta Jones

• Members
He's less than a year older than I am, so same generation, and I have my own voice. He can keep his craniorectal inversion syndrome and keep right on voicing lolz.

Your generation's voice ia apparently a Vocoder. :D

Archived