An identity is stolen every three seconds?

Vannlatte

• Members

I was walking by a t.v. and caught some advert with a guy saying "Every three seconds and identity is stolen"

Really?

If it's happening that often, how long will it take before there are no identities left to steal?

Mwa hahahahahaha!!!

Wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

The show, no matter how retarded, must go on. This is why musicians drink so much, alcohol helps them cope with facts by enveloping their brains and auditory senses in a haze of thickly applied B.S.

Need a laugh?

Quote:

This statement is the correctest thing that has been postulated on this boardument in last recentular historiculation.

--BigPigPeaches on the awesomeness of Kings X

• Members

I was walking by a t.v. and caught some advert with a guy saying "Every three seconds and identity is stolen"

Really?

If it's happening that often, how long will it take before there are no identities left to steal?

You forgot to take into consideration at how many people "create" identities online ;)

• Members

I'm gonna rain on the parade here.

Creating alts is a bannable offense.

Hmm, I hate to break it to you, but my real name isn't Sugarskull. It's not even Eve Hell.

My name is John McCafferty and I'm a dood living in Edmonton Alberta. Boy, was Renfield in for a surprise when we met.

Sorry. RLY.

I wont use him for Evil, I promise. The joke ends here.

• Members

So when do the bans come for Jerkness, Gul, Boalg's mom (to say nothing of boalgsmom, who is obviously quite different), etc.?
dunno.gif

I think he just wants to head off any more of these before ALT personality parodies start becoming an obnoxious habit around here, which I can respect.

• Members

Hah, I wouldn't have even noticed unless I wasn't tipped off by the others. Nicely done!
:D

No kidding. I had a PM from Sugarskull with a link to this post and nothing more than "hahahaha"

I sat there scratching my head thinking "oooook.....must be drunk or something".

Took a few reads for it to click.

Best

Parody

Ever

• Members

I think he just wants to head off any more of these before ALT personality parodies start becoming an obnoxious habit around here, which I can respect.

I'm guessing that's the angle. If everyone developed an alter ego on here just for fun, it would suck.

That reminds me, I haven't used mine.

Archived