whic is your favorite Metallica guitar solo?

Trauma_Luna

• Members

Proof that barely anyone bought that lump of {censored}

Ride the Lightening - 5,000,000

Master of Puppets - 6,000,000

Garage Days - 1,000,000

Kill em All - 3,000,000

Justice for All - 8,000,000

Metallica - 14,000,000

Load - 5,000,000

Reload - 3,000,000

Garage Inc - 2,500,000

S&M - 2,500,000

St. Anger - 2,000,000

• Members

Ride the Lightening - 5,000,000

Master of Puppets - 6,000,000

Garage Days - 1,000,000

Kill em All - 3,000,000

Justice for All - 8,000,000

Metallica - 14,000,000

Load - 5,000,000

Reload - 3,000,000

Garage Inc - 2,500,000

S&M - 2,500,000

St. Anger - 2,000,000

Damn, I had never seen that before. It seems like they should be able to look at those figures and know exactly what works. It is surprising to me that Justice outsold Puppets, but I guess everyone who had copied tapes of Puppets actually bought the Justice tape when it came out since Metallica was THE metal band at the time.

• Members

Damn, I had never seen that before. It seems like they should be able to look at those figures and know exactly what works. It is surprising to me that Justice outsold Puppets, but I guess everyone who had copied tapes of Puppets actually bought the Justice tape when it came out since Metallica was THE metal band at the time.

I figure that the masses usually buy a new album first, get into this new band (to them), then start to discover the back catalog after, in sequence.

Puppets got a small boost from the sales of Justice, but Justice got a stupid huge boost from the Black album.

• Members

Proof that barely anyone bought that lump of {censored}

Or...

They bought it (like me), listened to it (like me), were extremely angry at it (like me), tossed it in the air and hit it with a baseball bat (like me). Seriously got 2 plays on my cd player, and I was out.

• Members

I figure that the masses usually buy a new album first, get into this new band (to them), then start to discover the back catalog after, in sequence.

Puppets got a small boost from the sales of Justice, but Justice got a stupid huge boost from the Black album.

Probably dead on. Too bad Justice isn't as good as either Puppets or the Black album.

Those guys are essentially in do what they want mode. I'd be astounded if they ever create something that lives up to their former greatness.

Archived