OT: Why do women get the "tramp stamp?"

db.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

liltrampstamp.jpg

man, that's just wrong. like when i see young girls wearing the sweat pants with 'JUICY' or something else across the butt. all i can think is what the hell are the parents thinking? these things are intended to bring attention to the areas that they cover. and they do. and what kind of attention are they bringing? what do young boys already think about? c'mon people, why do you want you daughters to look like tramps? i just don't get it. :confused:

• Members

B/c they're... tramps? :idk::D

I suppose alot of it has to do, or at least HAD to do before it became such a 'thang', w/ the fact that it's an easily exposed area w/ alot of 'canvas' to work w/. At this point, tho, it's kinda played out... especially a tribal design, or yea, Celtic, or something w/ fire. Or all three! :facepalm:

My girlf's tattoos are all text. It's kinda weird? Creative, at least.

• Members

:confused:

It made sense to me when I was high. :lol:

Translation:

Some guys like the tramp stamp, usually those are the type of guy that women who get them would be attracted too and wish to attract.

Woman get tramp stamps and guys pop their collars. Match made in heaven. :idk:

• Members

Considering the middle low back is about the last thing that expands I'm inclined to think neither one of you knows what they are talking about. Ops normal around here, cheers!
:wave:

Outside of the fact that you're supposed to touch them up every couple of years also, now you KNOW they don't know what they're talking about.

• Members

Outside of the fact that you're supposed to touch them up every couple of years also, now you KNOW they don't know what they're talking about.

I've had mine for 10+ years and minus the small intricate stuff, they still look very clean. If a tattoo is done well it will last a long time and look good the whole time.

• Members

man, that's just wrong. like when i see young girls wearing the sweat pants with 'JUICY' or something else across the butt. all i can think is what the hell are the parents thinking? these things are intended to bring attention to the areas that they cover. and they do. and what kind of attention are they bringing? what do young boys already think about? c'mon people, why do you want you daughters to look like tramps? i just don't get it.
:confused:

It doesn't help that I have to read too... So, I'm walking around staring at a 10 year old's ass trying to figure out the hidden message stitched to their sweat pants. :lol::facepalm:

• Members

I've had mine for 10+ years and minus the small intricate stuff, they still look very clean. If a tattoo is done well it will last a long time and look good the whole time.

Lucky you... I got mine a year ago and it needed to be touched up a couple of months later.

I still haven't :facepalm:.

• Members

You have a tramp stamp?!?!?!? :eek:

...adds willsellout to favorites list and to personal clique :love:

• Members

for the girls i know who got them, it was more that it is easy to hide and show (like mentioned) and seriously, the lower back is a hot area to begin with. its a nice spot, and can hold all kinds of designs without looking bizarre like a leg or something (as in it doesn't bend or anything so you can see it all at once)

of course, i have 4 tattoos and not a single one on my lower back, so i am not the one to ask :p and i don't plan on having one there. ribs are next!

• Members

I had a gf once with one. It wasn't very big though.

Where's that SNL bit about the acidic stuff that burns away the ink after you have kids and it's stretch-marked to {censored}?? :lol::lol:

That was classic.

Archived