Moog Taurus III bass pedals - PIC!

The Real MC

• Members

:love:

I can't see ever dropping that much cash for one though. I used to have (and used) a Moog Taurus II. It was great, but was often going out of tune so I eventually sold it for what I paid for it and bought a Roland PK5 instead.

Roland_PK_5_L.jpg

It was far more practical for my needs because I was able to do away with both the Taurus and Korg keyboard for live and instead just use an Akai sampler and the PK5.

• Members

:love:

I can't see ever dropping that much cash for one though. I used to have (and used) a Moog Taurus II. It was great, but was often going out of tune so I eventually sold it for what I paid for it and bought a Roland PK5 instead.

Roland_PK_5_L.jpg

It was far more practical for my needs because I was able to do away with both the Taurus and Korg keyboard for live and instead just use an Akai sampler and the PK5.

I've got one of those and I loves it!:love:

• Members

Can someone link me to an article explaining all the fuss about Moog? I'm sure there great, I just honestly have no idea why
:idk:
:confsuedas{censored}:

They were only responsible for revolutionizing the world of the analog synth back in the 70s...:poke:

• Members

Why on earth are they only making 1000 of those? I'd be falling over myself to get one if I had the cash and it's highly likely I will at some point in the future.

Because despite a lot of peoples drooling, the relaity is that it will be a struggle to sell all 1000 of them? :idk:

• Members

and saying it's limited will push the fence sitters over the edge to buy.

Truth.

I can't believe how much an original Taurus goes for now, especially considering how much less the II can be had for. I had a I and traded it straight for a II and then sold it again later when it wasn't needed at all and taking up too much space. I broke even on all the deals, I bought and sold them for $500 each. :eek:

Archived