Anybody preordering the new iPhone

Thunderbroom

• Members

I'm not. I have my DROOOOOID! I love that effin' phone. LOVE IT.

On a related note, I delivered 5 cabinets to AT&T stores on Friday. These cabinets are supposed to hold the new ones once they get shipped to the stores. Apparently these cabinets are being delivered everywhere. EVERY manager scratched their head and wondered why. They're either going to be selling fast enough where they won't have time to sit in the safe or, they're going to be collecting dust. The costs in this effort are mind-boggling, but I'll take the money I'm getting paid to deliver these things. :lol:

• Members

I upgraded my iPhone 3G to version 4 of the OS and it soooo slow. Running apps and just doing basic functions like typing and opening the settings take, in some cases, twice as long. I am very disappointed and Kim Jobs-il won't let me downgrade (at least I don't know how).

:cry:

• Members

I have several friends that go into Apple panic mode when see my phone; for some reason they feel the need to start showing me everything their iPhone can do and try to convince me how much I need one.
:bor:

It's sort of scary really, I can't think of any other product that spawns this type of behavior.

what really gets me is how many people have an iphone and ONLY use it to make calls. we'll be having a discussion about something and i'll suggest they check wikipedia or look up a restaruant to go to, etc. and i get "eh, i don't really do the internet thing" :mad: you could save a few hundred dollars and get a normal phone ...

i hate my dumbphone but i got screwed by the update schedule :mad:

• Members

Our company is doing a massive swapout from windows mobile 6.5 HTC's over to Droid Incredible's.

I almost got mine today, but one of the sales guys "broke" his old phone so got dibs on it.

....:mad:

My coworker got the new Iphone: he didn't have any complaints.

I've gotta say, the quality of the picture on the new Iphone is incredible.

• Members

what really gets me is how many people have an iphone and ONLY use it to make calls. we'll be having a discussion about something and i'll suggest they check wikipedia or look up a restaruant to go to, etc. and i get "eh, i don't really do the internet thing"
:mad:
you could save a few hundred dollars and get a normal phone ...

i hate my dumbphone but i got screwed by the update schedule
:mad:

Really? My experience has been pretty much the opposite, they are always trying to show me all of this "cool" stuff they can do with it. 99% of the stuff I see is basically just toys that must have a novelty shelf life of about 2 minutes.

You can make light saber sounds? Yippie.

You have a picture of a beer that drains when you tilt the phone? Yay

You can blow on the mic and play it like a recorder? Um, ok.

It can double as a flashlight? Ok, that's at least marginally useful.

I could go on for days but the point is just about everything I saw I can also do with Droid, not that I would want to because I get irritated with clutter. But most of these iPhone-aholics just seem to invest a lot of energy in trying to get me to ditch my phone and get one just like theirs. Why? :facepalm:

• Members

I upgraded my iPhone 3G to version 4 of the OS and it soooo slow. Running apps and just doing basic functions like typing and opening the settings take, in some cases, twice as long. I am very disappointed and Kim Jobs-il won't let me downgrade (at least I don't know how).

:cry:

Here ya go:

how to downgrade your iphone 3g(S) from ios 4 to ios 3.1.3

Archived