I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

What's BF2?

Niomo! You got a closet thing going on you didn't tell us about?? tongue.gif

BF2 = Battlefield 2. A first-person shooter computer game that I've been playing since late November. Fun stuff thumb.gif This game should last me a good while longer. After Guild Wars and Diablo I was in the mood for an fps.

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

BF2 = Battlefield 2. A first-person shooter computer game that I've been playing since late November. Fun stuff thumb.gif This game should last me a good while longer. After Guild Wars and Diablo I was in the mood for an fps.

I see. Your bf since November is a computer game that's also a "shooter." Gotcha. thumb.gif

biggrin.gif

Melanie You're welcome!

Hey, I have a job-related question for you. How much time do you spend outside of school hours (nights, weekends) prepping for classes? And what do you teach again (grade and subject)?

I have a fuzzy memory that it's English, but I'm probably brainfarting.

I ask because I'm submitting an application for a 2-year master's in teaching of Social Studies with an ESL add-on. I hope to do it in 1.5 years, maybe faster... smile.gif

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

mad.gif

*begins preparing for a Zamfy counter-attack* tongue.gif

Actually, my wife might call battlefield 2 my other girlfriend (or at least my computer)... tongue.gif

Well, you could always wave a diaper in her face to remind her what happened the last time you two got too cozy. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Speaking of which, how much are you sleeping these days? biggrin.gif