Seattle Power Metal project

bubblegum

• Members

I'm putting us out there for all to comment on. We perform regionally in the PNW. We have a decent following and some motivated people in our corner. Let me know what you think of our music, Myspace page and anything else.

www.torturebox.com

Thanks

I tried. The first song I listened to was the one with the intro that sounded like Black Crowes.

The singing scared me so I had to turn it off. :cry:

• Members

alot of Iron Maiden influence, still some rough edges to it. All in all not bad but it sounds like you are trying to be maiden... use the influence and dont try to copy? if thats the right way of putting it??? all in all you are pretty tight.

• Members

Am I hearing a little Sactuary influence there? I will give this a full listen later right now I'm at work and just listened to a bit of it. You said Power Metal so I had to at least check it out since I do like Power Metal

Our guitar player who does most of the writing has been influenced by some of those guys from the eighties and late seventies. Individually we all have different influences as musicians but playing together in the Power Metal genre is just a blast!

Its nice to hear compliments from the fans but it is also good to get feedback from other musicians, (since we listen to other things musically then nonmusicians), so this is why I decided to put us out there.

Thanks for the input, lets hear some more

• Members

For some reason I can't play the music on your page, maybe too many fans are on it ? Just by looking at the pictures I bet you all put on a pretty intense show.

Great web page.

Yeah thats it, you have to hit us up at like six in the morning to get the songs goin. Thats when all the maniacal Torture Box Brigaders are fast asleep!:thu:

Are you anywhere near St. Pete? Thats where I'm from originally. (Yeah I'll hijack my own thread)

Archived