Welcome Back

JoeDirt

• Moderators

As your mod, I give you a hearty WTF! Egad, I've had a rough weekend and I'm still trying to make sense of everything.

Anyhow, stick around people, please. This {censored} is crazy but BWTB has a great community and we can keep it together... lets just ride this out!

:love:

• Members

As your mod, I give you a hearty WTF! Egad, I've had a rough weekend and I'm still trying to make sense of everything.

Anyhow, stick around people, please. This {censored} is crazy but BWTB has a great community and we can keep it together... lets just ride this out!

:love:

I'm in so long as they get the contrast right in HC 1.5. I know it wasn't bothering a lot of you after they tweeked it, but I don't have the best vision anyway, and it was giving me a headache and pissing me off. I never get headaches, unless I read in the car. :evil:

• Members

Trick Boy...nice hello kitty Strat! I'd play one onstage with no problems...if somebody else would buy it for me that is.

It was a whopping $175 I think. It actually plays really well. I dropped another $100 into it and replaced all the electronics. I'm a dork, so it suits me well.

Archived