Last weekend I played every instrument in the band!

• Members

I play several instruments, but in one of the bands I play with I mainly play keyboards. We played last Friday and Saturday night at a local spot, and during one of the last songs of the night on Saturday night the bass player asked me (in the middle of a song) if I could take over on bass cause he had to piss, so I did and I played a few songs on bass, while the singer from another one of the bands I play with, who just happened to be in the audience, came up and played keys. Then on Sunday afternoon we played an outdoor gig, and one of our guitarists couldn't make it, so I played both guitar and keys. Everything went fine until, again, on one of the last songs of the night the DRUMMER asked me if I could take over, again in the middle of a song, so he could piss. Weird weekend...!

• Members

I play several instruments, but in one of the bands I play with I mainly play keyboards. We played last Friday and Saturday night at a local spot, and during one of the last songs of the night on Saturday night the bass player asked me (in the middle of a song) if I could take over on bass cause he had to piss, so I did and I played a few songs on bass, while the singer from another one of the bands I play with, who just happened to be in the audience, came up and played keys. Then on Sunday afternoon we played an outdoor gig, and one of our guitarists couldn't make it, so I played both guitar and keys. Everything went fine until, again, on one of the last songs of the night the DRUMMER asked me if I could take over, again in the middle of a song, so he could piss. Weird weekend...!

Prostate issues???:thu:

LOL... good thing you can pick the song up in mid-stream (get it... mid-stream :D). I could try that... if we were playing only songs off the 'Back In Black' album.

Don't let them know you enjoyed it... they will abuse the priviledge to no end!

• Members

I play keys in my band too. I keep offering to take over for one of the guitarists but he's not biting lol.

Our band could switch instruments all around but I can't talk them into it. Don't have a reliable drum option though the bassist loves to bash away when he gets the chance.

Archived