IEM Rip Off?

• Members

Back at the end of April - I decided to purchase a set of custom LiveWires ear buds from EarPeace Technologies. I shipped off a completed order form, the custom ear molds of my ears and my check for the total cost of my order to EarPeace via UPS. The package was delivered to EarPeace on May 2nd. Having watched the UPS shipping information online - I contacted the folks at EarPeace the day after they received my package - and confirmed that they had everything necessary. At the time I was told that they were a "little backed up" and that shipment would likely take a bit longer than the 3 week turnaround time cited on their web site. My check was deposited (and cleared my account on May 4th).

At the very end of May - I contacted them and was told they were working on them and they'd be shipping soon. At the end of June I tried to contact them again. After a week of daily emails and voice messages I finally got somebody to return my call on Friday, July 2nd - and was told that manufacturing was going to be starting on them "soon". When I asked for planned shipment date - I was told they needed to check with manufacturing to get that information - and that they'd get back to me "next week". Since then, my repeated emails and voice messages have been ignored.

They've now had my order for more than 70 days and I still don't have the product I ordered. As much as I hate to admit it - I'm thinking it's time to admit to myself that I've been 100% ripped off by these guys.

Has anybody any dealings with them in the past couple of months that went any different than what I've experienced so far?

• Members

The only difference is that my process started in March and ended in June. I paid by credit card, and they assured me that they would fully refund the charge. They never did, so after two weeks of no refund, I called the credit card company and had them reverse the charges.

The part that burns me is that the only time EarPeace called me was to get my credit card number. Other than that, I was lucky to even get someone on the phone. Despite several phone messages and emails, they would never contact me to tell me what was going on either.

Sorry to hear that my experience wasn't unique. Hopefully you can get some resolution soon.

• Members

Many people have iPhone right now but few of them can really enjoy it besides making phone call. Today i recommend you a really nice iPhone tool: Aiseesoft iPhone Software Pack

iphone-software-pack.jpg

it can:

1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to iPhone compatible video/audio formats

Aiseesoft iPhone Software Pack can convert any DVD/video/audio to iPhone/iPhone (3G) MP4, H.264, as well as the MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A audio

2. Transfer PC files to iPhone, iPhone to PC, and between iPhone

Backup iPhone files to PC directly, import files or folder from PC to iPhone, even transfer between different iPhone with the help of iPhone Transfer software.

3. Make any time length iPhone ringtone by iPhone Ringtone Maker

Assist you to make ringtone for your iPhone, iPhone (3G) from your own video and audio sources in any time length by specifying the start time and end time or dragging the slide bar.

4. Also it can do Trim, Crop, Merge, Snapshot, Choose audio track, subtitles and other video editing functions.

if you are a Mac user:

here is Mac iPhone Software Pack

• Members

People want to show their individuality anytime and anywhere with their inimitable hairstyle, clothing, and other things. Your phone's ringtone is also really important to show your difference from others. So how to make your own unique ringtone for your incoming calls, clock alarms, clock timer becomes a really important thing.

Today I will show you how to make your own iPhone ringtones from your DVD/video/music. Someone will say that you can buy them on itunes. Yes, everybody can buy it. It is not unique and special. Let's make our own iPhone ringtone together.

Things you need:

1. DVD/video/audio files that contains the music you want

2.iPhone Ringtone Maker

3. Computer(Windows/Mac)

iphone-ringtone-maker-new.jpg

Step 1: Load File/DVD

Load your video/audio files or DVD to this iPhone Ringtone Maker

Step 2: Choose music

You need to choose which part you want to convert as your iPhone ringtone or you want to make the whole files as your iPhone ringtone. Just drag the bar to set the begin point and end point

Step 3: Pre-listening

You can pre-listening the ringtone, if you do not like it you can adjust the length of your ringtone.

Step 4: Make Ringtone

After you have done all the tings above, you can click

• Members

Back at the end of April - I decided to purchase a set of custom LiveWires ear buds from EarPeace Technologies. I shipped off a completed order form, the custom ear molds of my ears and my check for the total cost of my order to EarPeace via UPS. The package was delivered to EarPeace on May 2nd. Having watched the UPS shipping information online - I contacted the folks at EarPeace the day after they received my package - and confirmed that they had everything necessary. At the time I was told that they were a "little backed up" and that shipment would likely take a bit longer than the 3 week turnaround time cited on their web site. My check was deposited (and cleared my account on May 4th).

At the very end of May - I contacted them and was told they were working on them and they'd be shipping soon. At the end of June I tried to contact them again. After a week of daily emails and voice messages I finally got somebody to return my call on Friday, July 2nd - and was told that manufacturing was going to be starting on them "soon". When I asked for planned shipment date - I was told they needed to check with manufacturing to get that information - and that they'd get back to me "next week". Since then, my repeated emails and voice messages have been ignored.

They've now had my order for more than 70 days and I still don't have the product I ordered. As much as I hate to admit it - I'm thinking it's time to admit to myself that I've been 100% ripped off by these guys.

Has anybody any dealings with them in the past couple of months that went any different than what I've experienced so far?

I've never delt w/ your folks but have been using my Livewires that I got from Fidelity Custom Earphones in Mt Juliet and have loved them (3 of us in the band are on them plus a set for our FOH). They were a little tight when I first got them (which is typical) but I really like mine. The staff has been very responsive and helpful w/ everything.

Archived