Putting the fun back into it!!

Dancebass

• Members

This is kind of a continuation of that thread I had a little ways back about how I tend to take the fun out of playing.

Ok, so everything panned out and we got our date/confirmation for that show I was holding my breath about and I suppose today is my day to do a little knuckle bumpin. I am going to try and enjoy myself for God's sake, so I've come here to yell "hell yess!!!".

The gig is just really great for our little band. We're totally stoked. We're going to be playing 12:00 Friday Night, Mainstage at this years! It's a super big show for us and the band is totally firing on all cylinders right now. We're going to absolutely destroy the place, I just know it.

If you're not familiar with, it's kind of the East Coast's ComicCon. It's crazy as all get the f*ck out too! Here's a Google images link to some past years.

Ok. Yea. I'm stoked!! WOO - HOO!!!!

• Members

Thanks! Yea, it does look like a lot of fun. I've been once or twice and it got pretty crazy for sure.

It's not going to be easy on us though. They gave us convention floor space to put in our merch booth. It needs to be manned for 72 hours straight. That's going to be rough! We just dropped a lot of cash to get our merch ready also.

I don't even want to think about load-in!!!

Archived