Buffalo Springfield (acoustic) 10-23-10 Bridge School Benefit

g6120

• Members

Hi All,

Got to see the Buffalo Springfield reunite after 42 years at the Bridge School Benefit concert. Stephen Stills, Richie Furay, and Neil Young took the stage backed by bassist Rick Rosas and drummer Joe Vitale.

They played a bunch of great old songs and sounded great.

Managed to capture (3) songs on video and posted here since it was an all acoustic concert:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=41251160#post41251160

• Members

Pretty ironic... I just looked a Facebook pics from a friend who was there yesterday posting pics from Neil Young's set. I never heard of Shoreline before (I live in NY). That venue looks pretty cool.

Big outdoor amphitheater that seats about 22,000 with a large lawn general admission area. Seen a few concerts there. Sound is almost always very good.

shoreline.jpg

• Members

Wow, you are a lucky man. Did they play Rock and Roll Woman?

I really like a lot of stuff they did back then.

Max

Hey Max, check out that thread I posted in AG. The video is there and I did capture Rock & Roll Woman, it was the second song they played!

Hope they decide to tour because this was an incredible performance.

• Members

Big outdoor amphitheater that seats about 22,000 with a large lawn general admission area. Seen a few concerts there. Sound is almost always very good.

shoreline.jpg

Sound was excellent but it was cold and rainy that night.

Somehow none of that seemed to matter one bit to anyone there.

Between the SF Giants winning the National League west and the Buffalo Springfield reunion spirits were real high that night.

Archived