OT: Need some help with a contest!

musicmanmu

• Members

Hey guys,

I'm usually the last person to do this, but my bass player convinced my band to throw our hat in the ring for a local contest.

The winning band gets to play out in front of the arena in town prior to the Miranda Lambert concert.

The rub: There are 18 bands entered. We're the only hard rock band.

So, I'm trying to get us the win based on how funny it'll be having a rock band play this preshow (although we do some country and pop that country fans will undoubtedly like, I thought this angle might get us more attention and votes).

To vote for us, you have to be on Facebook. Go to the Big Sandy Superstore Arena's page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Huntington-WV/Big-Sandy-Superstore-Arena/15837592511?ref=ts) and "like" it. Then, go to "Vote Here" photo album, find our picture (it's the second picture...band name is Threefold Theory) and either "like" our picture or comment on it. That's it! Please encourage all your friends to do the same.

We probably won't win, but imagine if we did. Just picture us playing Rage Against the Machine to thousands of country fans. That alone should earn us your vote!

So guys, if you could take a minute to do this for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

That is all. Thanks!

Archived