got a tough one for you guys...

• Members

Trying to do a mashup and I'm stumped. The base of the song is a G#, F, G, Cm and I can't think of anything remotely close. I can transpose it anywhere but I'm just at a loss. Oh, and those are the chords for Gangster's Paradise by Coolio. Yes, really.

anyone? anyone?

• Members

Hmmm...Amish Paradise by Weird Al Yankovic? Pastime Paradise by Stevie Wonder?

Ha ha ha - seriously, though...think of something that incorporates PART of the chord progression, and weave it into that part.

The actual progression is: Ab - Fm - G7 - Cm

Any songs in a minor key that are kind of close or have part of it in there? Or even if you could find another rap song that doesn't clash.

Brian V.

• Members

Hmmm...Amish Paradise by Weird Al Yankovic? Pastime Paradise by Stevie Wonder?

Ha ha ha - seriously, though...think of something that incorporates PART of the chord progression, and weave it into that part.

The actual progression is: Ab - Fm - G7 - Cm

Any songs in a minor key that are kind of close or have part of it in there? Or even if you could find another rap song that doesn't clash.

Brian V.

I got nuthin... usually something will pop into my head but I'm at a complete loss here. Closest I could come up with was Man In The Box but that doesn't really go with our show. Not to mention it sounded forced.

oh... and also the 4 questions from Passover but I had to sing that bull{censored} for 30 years and I'm over it.

Archived