R.I.P. Clarence Clemens...

Rezrover

• Members

Words cannot express my sadness at the passing of Clarence Clemons. In every sense of the word, he was a Big Man, and the world is a lesser place as of his passing. I'm just glad I got to know him a little and jam with him a few years ago. My condolences to his extended family and his friends worldwide. Rest in peace, Big Man.

:cry:

• Members

Words cannot express my sadness at the passing of Clarence Clemons. In every sense of the word, he was a Big Man, and the world is a lesser place as of his passing. I'm just glad I got to know him a little and jam with him a few years ago. My condolences to his extended family and his friends worldwide. Rest in peace, Big Man.

:cry:

Very sad indeed. We are scheduled to play the wedding of (I believe she is) his publicist in Sept and Clarence was going to be playing at the wedding and she had requested we learn a song to perform with him. Obviously that would have been a great honor for us. That's great you got to have that experience. Those sorts of moments in life are special.

Archived