Vinyl Banners

jeff42

• Members

try your local beer distributor. They may do it for free if they can put their beer promo on it somewhere.

Tried that, but they told us that the band had to have the same lineup and been together for at least a year with that lineup before they'd do anything. Since my cousin just joined the band at the end of February, that's a lonnnnng wait for us.

• Members
Tried that, but they told us that the band had to have the same lineup and been together for at least a year with that lineup before they'd do anything. Since my cousin just joined the band at the end of February, that's a lonnnnng wait for us.

did you try more than one distributor? That seems odd that they would even pay attention to that part.

• Members

we are sponsored by a local beer distributor. he has given us a ton of stuff so far- shirts, hats, keychains including some bigger items to giveaway. but when I asked him about a sign he said he's working on it. (that was a month ago) I asked him again and got the same answer so we are just going to do it ourselves.

• Members

Is vinyl the way to go? We had one in my last band and the damn thing kept curling up on the edges since 90% of the time it is rolled up.

We are thinking of fabric for the new band. Anyone use fabric banners and like them?

• Members

we are sponsored by a local beer distributor. he has given us a ton of stuff so far- shirts, hats, keychains including some bigger items to giveaway. but when I asked him about a sign he said he's working on it. (that was a month ago) I asked him again and got the same answer so we are just going to do it ourselves.

We have worked with two local Budwieser distributors for sponsorship. One promises the world and delivers nothing. The other has been very supportive.

Funny thing I remember when we first started to work with the big promiser..., or tried to every other band in the area approached them like bees to honey. And they must have said 'yes' because within 6 months we went from being an exclusive band to all of the sudden one out of nine bands working with them. And some were exceptionally bad talent. They covered one county so we approached the distributor and the two remaining counties and have been their exclusive 'band' since. Great partner, we've done 2-3 gigs a year with their sponsorship and they've provided posters, concert mentions on local radio and a great 13x6 4-panel banner.

166815_1811972945031_1411255724_32046837

Still as a local distributor we always felt wary of approaching them. For a year now we've been working direct with Jagermeister and they are terrific. Custom pics, keychains, matchbooks, posters... and two 12X4' Banners.

261565_10150685566995175_571140174_19803

Archived