okay, another vid.....

Crustee

• Members

from last week's performance @ Honfest. No flashy guitar heroics in this song, but that's probably a good thing.

Had a small band of three old drunk dudes who were my fan club doing air guitar the whole set. Everyone else stayed behind the camera. There was a good crowd there, you just can't see them from the camera's location.

[video=facebook;10150953816914231]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150953816914231

• Members

well, we all have personal tastes in tone so don't take it the wrong way. What amp is it? Sounds kinda like a Hot Rod's preamp overdrive.

It's an Egnater Renegade. I had the drive up too hot for that tune, but we were trying to keep a flow going, and it was hot, so between songs all I had time to do was wipe my face and swig a little water...no time to run back and tweak the amps settings between each song.

:facepalm:

:D

• Members
It's an Egnater Renegade. I had the drive up too hot for that tune, but we were trying to keep a flow going, and it was hot, so between songs all I had time to do was wipe my face and swig a little water...no time to run back and tweak the amps settings between each song.

:facepalm:
:D

yep, I hear ya!

Archived