Pardon Me, but The Very Convienent "Tables" Where You Folks Keep Putting Your Drinks,

RupertB

• Members

... are $1000 powered sub-woofers. :mad:

Must've removed 5-6 full & semi-full glasses from the sub on my side of the stage. I don't want to be a dick about it but I'm not watching our sub get soaked because some asshat can't be bothered to hold his beer.

Might wind up taping a small (3"x6") "No Drinks" sign to the top. Anybody else got this problem?

noDrinks2.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only thing I have ever seen work was a home-made plywood wedge I saw a guy use once. It essentially eliminated the level surface.

Make one of those each for each cabinet you want to designate as a no drinks area, and THEN laminate each side with this:

noDrinks2.gif

Problem solved.

• Members

And put it on TOP of the subs, rather than on the sides or the front. Maybe in the form of a table advertisement, y'know, the ones that are like a small folded triangle?

In any case, it will take up some of the room on top of the sub, making it more challenging to put something around it.

• Members

We always have bottles and drink glasses on top of our subs. We wipe them down before going back in the truck. Doesn't really bother me. Actually, a lot of bottles lining the tops of our subs usually means one hell of a time!

The problem is when some idiot sets one down to dance that has alcohol in it and another idiot knocks it over. Last month in N.Dakota some girl set a full beer bottle down on a sub and I swear less than 30 seconds later another girl knocked it over with her ass.

• Members
  • Members

heres what annoys me:

What would they do if you put your half full drink on their home stereo equipment or on their car?

They would throw a fit, of course they would.

It is rude.

people dont have any respect anymore for other peoples stuff. I dont remember it being this way before.

• Members

Each stack: 2x12 top (e.g. JBL 4732) directly on top of a 2x18 sub. No poles and no surfaces lower than 8' where anybody could put a drink.

Also, I once had a woman try to put her drink inside the doghouse of my console's roadcase through the hole where the snake was coming out.

-Dan.

• Members

The problem is when some idiot sets one down to dance that has alcohol in it and another idiot knocks it over. Last month in N.Dakota some girl set a full beer bottle down on a sub and I swear less than 30 seconds later another girl knocked it over with her ass.

It was North Dakota. Have you SEEN the size of the asses on the girls up there?

• Members

Well there wre actually alot of really hot cowgirls running around. Including the one who spilled the drink.

This is true

They are a hidden treasure of the state

There is no reason to visit or vacation in North Dakota for most people

So most peeps arent aware of how many hot women are in ND

• Members

This is true

They are a hidden treasure of the state

There is no reason to visit or vacation in North Dakota for most people

So most peeps arent aware of how many hot women are in ND

The locals are also some of the friendliest people I have ever met also.

Archived