tit for tat, the art of the flash.

azmyth

• Members

So yeah, odd topic.. but probably one that will be a "fun" one.

About 6 years ago I used to play in a band, we toured. We were signed, and had 2 records, etc..

We played the Vans Warped tour twice, and during that time garnered many views of boobage throughout our travels.

Now, I'm playing for a local band. I'm not trying to be a rock star, or anything of that nature.. just having fun, playing music I enjoy with people I get along with.

We've had a discussion about the best methods to coax the females to show their appreciation of our efforts with a little bit of flesh. When I was younger, we didn't have to do anything, they just did it at random.

What is the secret to your band garnering the boob flash?

How do you ONLY get the attractive ones? Is it possible? What's the secret.

To us, this is more important than being signed, or selling records.

Let's hear some discussion.. lol.

• Members

In my previous band we had a female singer that used to encourage it. I think that made it seem less lecherous. We also had shot glasses that said "I showed my tits to xxxxx" that we'd give girls who did it. We'd probably get 15 to 20 girls a night.

• Members

I played a small bluesfest in a biker bar once about 20 years ago. These two 60-something biker chicks came up and flashed us. One looked like when bananas go bad. the other one looked like two lonely raspberries sliding off the edge of a pancake. They were the punishers of eyes. It's permanently burned into my retinas.

Archived