I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack!!

bnelly428

• Members

Hello Old Friends!

A LOT has changed over the last couples years for sure.  But, I come back here because I may be getting into playing live again, this time by myself, acoustic.  I am playing at a party on the Cape this weekend.  Using a PA consisting of a JBL PRX615, Behringer Xenyx12fx and my Line 6 HD400.  I'm borrowing all this equipment from an old band member.

So depending on the outcome of the "show." I may approach a few bars in Boston where I know the wait staff about playing maybe a couple times a month (total).  Not sure how that would fly, but we'll see.  Anyway, just wanted to say hello and get some input about a small PA system. 

I've been looking at the A&H Zed10-fx (and Zed60-10fx), Mackie ProFX8.  I like that the main outs are XLR.  I only need 2 inputs really, but would not mind having the ability to have additional if I combined with someone else.  So Assuming 4 inputs, 2 of which could be 1/4" inputs for guitars.  2 mics.  I have a Shure sm57 and a Senn e835s for mics.  Look forward to catching up with you all!

B

Archived