Sign in to follow this  
brikus

Your groupies stories. Here.

A year ago I drove quickly to a gig and got dressed in the car after setting up. We set up a video camera to record our gig for future advertising . There was a table next to the video camera . The table next to the camera had about 5 hot girls sitting there the whole night watching our gig . Two of the girls kept pointing at me and telling the other girls about me .. I figured I still got it at 59 years old .... Wrong ... at break time one of the girls walked up to me and said ,," Hey handsome, did you know you got your shirt buttoned all crooked ?" Thats what they were talking about .. SO I took my wounded ego back to the stage and fixed the shirt correctly (she was so right ) and than I never ventured away from the stage that night . We listened to the video that night after the gig on the way home and you can hear one of the girls say "Hey look at that guitar players shirt , he doesn't know how to dress " and then started laughing " I told my wife and she started laughing and said .. "Well I guess I dont have to worry about groupies , you are the only musician that girls would want to take home to dress , not Undress " and busted out laughing ....... Ouch :>(

• Like 1

Might be time (10 years later!) to bump this again. I pulled my stories thinking I might not have access to them after the changeover, but amazingly we're back in vB and the thread still lives! :thu:

Terry D.

• Like 1

Both threads you've bumped were gone for a long time AFAICT. Maybe the change in ownership has helped?

Both threads you've bumped were gone for a long time AFAICT. Maybe the change in ownership has helped?

Well, there might have been a change in ownership but we have the same team of admins. I suspect (but don't know) things like groupie stories are no longer allowed. :idk:

Terry D.

If you want to see an old thread go over to the business forum and look for the thread "So Who's Jaded"

That's probably the most boring "Groupie" story ever.

You should have at least bumped for 20 minutes. They have pills for that now.

• Like 1

Ahem...

EDIT : {censored}, this is working again! :)

Edited by brikus

i turned every one of them down except for one... and we are still together...

You chose one who could support you, every musician's dream! :thu:

Terry D.

And this is still here. I did keep a copy of the groupie story.

Terry D.