'I Don't Know' live gig footage by Ozz (Ozzy Tribute Band)

SbrickwallS

• Members

Hey guys, first let me wish all of my fellow drummers a Merry Christmas!

Second, here's a video of our opening song to our show we played this past saturday. To me this is a fun engergetic tune that typically works in getting the crowd up and prepped for the rest of the show, without using one of our classic hits. Saves the real fireworks for later. hehe  Hope you all enjoy!

• Members

I'm pushing HARD for Snowblind to be added to our setlist. All because of the videos posted of Ozz, plus our success with A National Acrobat.

The amount of fun I have playing drums on Acrobat should be illegal. Something about that slow groove feel is very appealing.

I see wedges, but are any of you guys running IEMs?

• Members

StratGuy22 wrote:

Always love the videos. I grew up learning most of randy Rhodes era ozzy. I'd love to play SATO live. The solo was SUCH a hoot!!

Damn. S.A.T.O. is a bear. SOOOO much going on in that song.

Never seeing Randy live is another of my many musical regrets. But I was only nine years old when he died.

• Members

StratGuy22 wrote:

I've always said Ace Frehley made me want to play guitar, whereas Randy Rhoads made me want to be a musician.

Man, that's a killer quote. I feel the same way, but for me it was Peter Chris to Niko McBrain! My first concert was Kiss in 1979 when I was like 8. I was never the same again. hehe  I think I may have an old recording of us playing S.A.T.O. with one of our earlier guitarists. If I can dig it up I'll put it on here.

Archived