All the Republican candidate staff were out last night

souldonor

• Members

I played in last night in downtown Charleston. When I got there to set up it was dead. I didn't think that the Debate that took place here would have any effect on my gig. Anyhow I started at 10. and it was packed with tons of Staffers.

Perry's folks were a hoot. They were having a ball. I guess they were less on guard since he quit. They were not as worried about partyin'

Any how just sharing.

At the end of the night they actually requested "Sweet home" but they wanted me to just keep doing the Gov'nr line "In Austin the love the Gov'nr" or "In Texas they still call him Gov'nr."

• Members

Regardless of party or ideology, is anybody besides me getting tired of voting against something rather than having something to vote for?

Sorry, Paul Wellstone and his family all died in an airplane crash a few years back. He's the only sort of guy I would have voted for.

Obama isn't liberal enough for me :D and these jokers the GOP is putting up are ridiculous, but the GOP electorate isn't helping. Run Huntsman 10-15-20 years ago and he's the front runner. He couldn't even get someone to buy him a free corndog this time around.

• Members

Sorry, Paul Wellstone and his family all died in an airplane crash a few years back. He's the only sort of guy I would have voted
for

Obama isn't liberal enough for me
:D
and these jokers the GOP is putting up are ridiculous, but the GOP electorate isn't helping. Run Huntsman 10-15-20 years ago and he's the front runner. He couldn't even get someone to buy him a free corndog this time around.

wellstone should have spent more money on his kids flying lessons.

• Members

Sorry, Paul Wellstone and his family all died in an airplane crash a few years back. He's the only sort of guy I would have voted
for

Obama isn't liberal enough for me
:D
and these jokers the GOP is putting up are ridiculous, but the GOP electorate isn't helping. Run Huntsman 10-15-20 years ago and he's the front runner. He couldn't even get someone to buy him a free corndog this time around.

I'm a more conservative libertarian (or libertarian conservative, take your pick) but man, if the frontrunners of the GOP are the best we can do in America, we're in deep guano. I honestly don't think I can vote for anybody this time around.

Archived