Video taping your performance

Bob Dey

• Members

For those that have been capturing video of yourself performing, what self criticism do you have? I've noticed that I don't smile enough. Also, I'm growing my hair out a little after observing my short hairstyle looked like {censored}e. :facepalm:

My performance is pretty good, but my appearance needs work, i.e. lose a few pounds, update stage clothes, etc.

• Members

I should have never covered my entire arm with tattoos. (joking) I'm not bull{censored}ting when I say that I probably have about 30 new black t-shirts. That's all I wear. When they get faded I toss them and restock. This doesn't have anything to do with the "stage clothes thread" but I've tried to go with a little different look and it doesn't happen. It's basically a running joke in my house. Black shirts, jeans and about 10 pairs of $100 sneakers. I went to buy new clothes for some gigs the other day and came home with $50 in black shirts...

As far as pounds go? I'm a fat skinny guy. Yes that exists. I have a small frame but carry a few extra pounds in the gut- I'd like to lose it.

• Members

I should have never covered my entire arm with tattoos. (joking) I'm not bull{censored}ting when I say that I probably have about 30 new black t-shirts. That's all I wear. When they get faded I toss them and restock. This doesn't have anything to do with the "stage clothes thread" but I've tried to go with a little different look and it doesn't happen. It's basically a running joke in my house. Black shirts, jeans and about 10 pairs of $100 sneakers. I went to buy new clothes for some gigs the other day and came home with $50 in black shirts...

As far as pounds go? I'm a fat skinny guy. Yes that exists. I have a small frame but carry a few extra pounds in the gut- I'd like to lose it.

You seem to have quite a few videos too.....

what are you using?

where do you put the camera (on top of the mains??)?

The audio is pretty decent on those; is it just the audio from the camera??

• Members

I hear ya.

I've been waiting for 25 years for Ovation to come out with a concave version

Archived