OT - Late night Mc Donalds! :)

rodclement

• Members

I went to see a friends band last night after I left my own work/gig. Nice band, hard rock in a proper neighborhood dive bar.

Leave the bar around 1:30am with a RBG (ramdom bar girl) in tow, on the way back to her place, we decide to stop at Mc Donald's for late night munchies, I pull up to the window and the attendant informs me that they are only serving from the "late night menu" posted below the intercom, no worries...

ME - May I have 20 chicken nuggets and a large coke?

HIM - Sir, we are only serving from the late night menu posted below the intercom.

ME - I know, it says you have nuggets!

HIM - Only in 10 piece size!

ME - OK...may I have two orders of the 10 pieces?

HIM - Sure...please drive up to the next window...

And I was the one in the bar all night...:)

Rod

• Members
I went to see a friends band last night after I left my own work/gig. Nice band, hard rock in a proper neighborhood dive bar.

Leave the bar around 1:30am with a RBG (ramdom bar girl) in tow, on the way back to her place, we decide to stop at Mc Donald's for late night munchies, I pull up to the window and the attendant informs me that they are only serving from the "late night menu" posted below the intercom, no worries...

ME - May I have 20 chicken nuggets and a large coke?

HIM - Sir, we are only serving from the late night menu posted below the intercom.

ME - I know, it says you have nuggets!

HIM - Only in 10 piece size!

ME - OK...may I have two orders of the 10 pieces?

HIM - Sure...please drive up to the next window...

And I was the one in the bar all night...
:)

Rod

and corporate America can't figure out why they are having problems!! I love McNuggets!!! They have great sauces!

• Members

i went there last night. i ordered my food and i asked for 1 apple pie.

cashier: we have 2 for a dollar

me: you also have 1 for 50c

it use to be 1 for 99c and get 2 for $1.00 . just recently they changed them to 50c each

i ordered 2 apple pies one night and they informed me they only had one left, but they were gonna charge me 99c. i told them its not my fault they only have 1 left. finally the manager heard the conversation and just gave me the apple pie

until just lately, they were selling their large sweet ice tea for $1.00, but their unsweet ice tea was $1.69. (figure that out) and they still put the large sweet tea in a big styrafoam cup, but the large unsweet tea is put in a smaller plastic cup like a coke.

got to love micky D

• Members

Unfortunately, we drive through McD's too often. The Sweet Tea/Unsweetened Tea pricing scheme seems to be store by store around here. Some do it all for $1, some don't. We still have to check every order before driving away because few ever get it right. Taco Bell is worse.

We have a 90 minute drive home after midnight tonight, so here comes the drive through again....

Archived