Recommend a cheap, but good effects processor?

• Members

Originally posted by highgainlover

I'm looking at a Rocktron Intellifex and Alesis Quadraverb now. How are these?

Check into the Rocktron Intellifex. I got one from a local seller and I couldnt be happier with any other effects unit. very good effects unit.

good luck,

Duke of Metal

• Members

Originally posted by DarkCide

My Rocktron Intelliverb should arrive soon. I'll let you guys know how it sounds. I got for a cheap price, 140 USD.

I'm a pretty longtime user of the Intelliverb. It has some muscle, I love it's sounds. I'm willing to say you will probably really like it, it's a great unit. That's a great price, a steal for that quality. Good luck, hope it works out for you :)

John

• Members

Originally posted by WhoCares

I'm a pretty longtime user of the Intelliverb. It has some muscle, I love it's sounds. I'm willing to say you will probably really like it, it's a great unit. That's a great price, a steal for that quality. Good luck, hope it works out for you
:)

John

I've been looking for an Intelliverb for a while and I was lucky to find one here in Canada.

Would you happen to have the manual in PDF format or know where I can download it from?

Thanks

• Members

Originally posted by DarkCide

I've been looking for an Intelliverb for a while and I was lucky to find one here in Canada.

Would you happen to have the manual in PDF format or know where I can download it from?

Thanks

Wish I did have a link for you. A long while ago I bought one from them and ended up getting a runoff stack of papers held together with a big clip, kinda pissed me off a lil' bit.

• Members

Originally posted by WhoCares

Wish I did have a link for you. A long while ago I bought one from them and ended up getting a runoff stack of papers held together with a big clip, kinda pissed me off a lil' bit.

Thats sad. They charge you 10 bucks for sheets held together by a paper clip!

• Members

I think that the Quadraverb 2 is one of the bext guitar processors for the $150-$250 range. I have had one for years. I like Lexicon reverb better (even in the cheap MPX100) but the other capabilities and ease of use/programming make the Q2 the preferred unit for an inexpensive general do-all unit.

Archived