What's the smallest MIDI-pedal for tap tempo?

Yek

• Members

I have a delay with tap tempo. It can be externally controlled using MIDI CTRL CHANGE 20. So it has a MIDI plug.

I'm looking for the smallest possible foot controller, only for that purpose. Even smaller and less functions than Tech 21's MIDI Mouse (can't do Control Changes anyway) or G-Minor.

• Members

Well, already have found a solution. I *thought* I needed a MIDI foot controller to control my delay's (T-Rex Replica) tap tempo from a distance

But this is what I did: opened the box, soldered two wires to the print where the tap tempo is, soldered jacks to a cable and used my Boss FS5-U. No MIDI controller needed anymore. Works like a charm!

Concerning the Koch: great piece and I enjoyed it for a couple of years. Cool features too (2 effects loops, solo boost, line out).

But I was beginning to look elsewhere, especially the rhythm channel. Then I had the opportunity to test two Bogners (101b and 101b Classic), and I was sold.

So now the Koch is for sale (Bogner is freakin' expensive) with one of the 2x12's (I will keep one). Asking price:

Archived