More sound clips on my Crappy Free Site!

• Members

Nice stuff. Damn I have a triaxis and a strat and I still can't play like that! Wait, what kind of pics do you use!:D

Siriously though great playing, liked Quest for the Astral Plane alot. What were you using on that track.

• Members

Originally posted by H535

Nice stuff. Damn I have a triaxis and a strat and I still can't play like that! Wait, what kind of pics do you use!
:D

Siriously though great playing, liked Quest for the Astral Plane alot. What were you using on that track.

I used the Mark 3 for the distorted intro. I think I was using the Rhythm Green for the cleans, but I now use the Rhythm Yellow. But that could change, :D because it's cool to have the different preamps. It keeps things interesting with the different sounds.

I used the Mark 4 for leads on that one, although there isn't a lead really on that clip. I should edit the links, and say what I used, for the educated listener. :)

BTW, thanks man! :)

• Members

Originally posted by Snowman3000

Woa! Great samples there!...Awsome guitar job leadfoot!!!!

Like also your tones! Can you tell me presets you used for The Last GoodBye ? and especially settings of preset in _Manda (entire version) at 0:54 and 3:54 for lead work?

Thanks! Nicko

Where did you get the entire version of 'Manda? :) Anyways, the last Goodbye was recorded a long time ago, so I couldn't tell you the settings, because it was recorded with a different power amp, and tubes. Plus, I haven't been using the Mark 2 mode lately anyway. I used the Mark 4 on the 'Manda leads. But I have to keep some things sacred as far as the settings, ya'know? :D But I'll give you a hint. I don't use the Dynamic Voice on anything.

On my crappy site, it says all modes, and guitars used for each clip. One thing I didn't include is the model of pups I used. All EMG's. 85/60 for Charvel, 707's for Ibanez, and SA's for the Fender. This should easily get you in the ball park.

Thanks a lot for you intrest in my stuff! ;)

Archived